For sale is my 99 Yamaha YZ250. I have taken very good care of the bike
and all the maintenance has been done very regularly. The bike has FMF
full exhaust, 3 gallon tank, new plastics, new graphics, new tires (only
one ride on them), new chain and sprockets (geared great for the
mountains), new air filter as well. The carb was completely gone through
at the beginning of the season but still needs to be jetted a little
different for this altitude. I have never had a problem with the bike
but I need cash right now. I'm asking $1700 for the bike and have the
title in hand. I am willing to meet half way or if close deliver. Shoot
me an offer to 208-541-0040 call or text is fine.
FYI- tires in the pic are old. It has brand new Dunlap MX51's on it.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment